Free Book Bonuses
I come bearing gifts! You can now order Can I Borrow a Cup of Hope? at online booksellers and your favorite local bookstore. We’ve got something special lined up beloved readers! Not only will you be one of the first to receive this beautiful book/Bible study that helps readers find faith for hard times in 1 Peter, but you’ll also be treated to exclusive free book bonuses!
Submit this form to immediately receive your free Book Bonuses!
1. EXCERPT so you can start reading now!
2. Printable 1 Peter Bible verse ART in various frameable sizes – plus a bookmark and digital phone screen!
3. Drink RECIPES to fill your cup with deliciousness as you read the book.
4. Note CARDS based on the book’s themes that you can print and share.
Ordering 5+ books?
Fill Her Cup!
Because we believe so strongly in the message of Can I Borrow a Cup of Hope?, my husband and I will personally donate $1 to Convoy of Hope for every confirmed pre-sale order submitted through this form through September 30, 2023. Convoy of Hope is a faith-based, humanitarian organization that shares my passion to fill the cups of those in need with hope in Christ. In partnership with local churches, businesses, civic organizations, and government agencies, Convoy strategically offers help and hope to communities around the world.
Your preorder will support the Women’s Empowerment initiative which unlocks the potential of women and girls, proven to be the most effective way to break the cycle of poverty. Convoy:Women provides training in finance, marketing, trade skills, hygiene, and nutrition.
Order today to find faith for hard times and refill your cup with Living Hope from the pages of 1 Peter. This hybrid book/Bible study is perfect for personal reading or small group discussion. You can also purchase it at your favorite local bookstore!
Kregel Publications offers special discounts on bulk orders of over 40 books. Inquire below for bulk orders for your Women’s Ministry Bible Study or Small Group, order from any online booksellers, or visit your favorite local bookstore.
Small Group Resources
Small Group Resources are available with orders of 5+ books! They include all free Book Bonuses, plus:
1. SMALL GROUP GUIDE with tips for facilitating group discussion, the highlighted discussion questions from each lesson, and a suggested schedule for a 6, 7, or 8-week study. Make as many copies as you’d like!
2. VIDEO CALL with Amy to talk one-on-one, with your leadership team, or with your entire group.
3. SIGNED BOOKPLATE personalized for each member of your group with a greeting from Amy.