Small Group Resources
Sitting with a circle of friends in my living room or Sunday School classroom is where God’s Word comes alive for me, and teaching in this intimate setting is my greatest joy. That’s why, as I was writing Can I Borrow a Cup of Hope?, Small Groups were at the forefront of my mind and in the center of my prayers.
Group discussions are intuitive, with questions that lead deeper into Scripture and real-life application tucked within each chapter. More importantly, I wrote the book so that experienced churchgoers, baby believers, and even questioning seekers can all turn its pages together sitting shoulder-to-shoulder. The context of stories is explained and there are no assumptions that everyone speaks the same Christian-ese language.
These Small Group Resources were developed to make it as easy as possible to bring your cups to the table, pour out your wisdom, and receive a refill of Living Hope in Jesus Christ. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if there’s anything I can do to bless your ministry!
Submit this form to immediately receive your Small Group Resources!
Small Group Resources
1. SMALL GROUP GUIDE with tips for facilitating group discussion, the highlighted discussion questions from each lesson, and a suggested schedule for a 6, 7, or 8-week study. Make as many copies as you’d like!
2. VIDEO CALL with Amy to talk one-on-one, with your leadership team, or with your entire group.
3. SIGNED BOOKPLATE personalized for each member of your group with a greeting from Amy.
4. EXCERPT so you can start reading now – or print to get started before your books arrive.
5. BIBLE VERSE ART you can print and frame as prizes for your group, give everyone a bookmark, and use as lock screen on your phone to memorize the key Bible verse.
6. Drink RECIPES to fill your cup with deliciousness as you read the book. Try a new one every week!
7. Note CARDS to print and share, sending encouragement that reflects the themes of the book.
Fill Her Cup!
Because we believe so strongly in the message of Can I Borrow a Cup of Hope?, my husband and I will personally donate $1 to Convoy of Hope for every confirmed pre-sale order submitted through this form through September 26, 2023. Convoy of Hope is a faith-based, humanitarian organization that shares my passion to fill the cups of those in need with hope in Christ. In partnership with local churches, businesses, civic organizations, and government agencies, Convoy strategically offers help and hope to communities around the world.
Convoy:Women is a group of advocates for the women and girls Convoy of Hope serves.
Your preorder will support the Women’s Empowerment initiative, which unlocks the potential of women and girls, proven to be the most effective way to break the cycle of poverty. Convoy:Women provides training in finance, marketing, trade skills, hygiene, and nutrition.